I love getting your “Computer Lady” emails!
In the current issue you explain how to upload photos onto Facebook. My query is “How do I remove photos from Facebook?” I have a couple that I think are not particularly attractive and I’d really prefer not to have people looking at them any more, but I have no idea how to remove them. Please help!
Pat in (Perth, Western Australia)
Here are the directions for removing a photo from your facebook page. This only works for photos that you have posted. If there are photos that someone else put on their page, you will need to ask them to take the photo down.
- Open your web browser and log into your facebook account.
- Click on your name, under your profile picture on the left side of the page. This will load your “Wall” page.
- Click on “Photos” under your profile picture.
- Click on the photo that you want to remove. It will open up with a black frame around it.
- Scroll down so you can see the white section below the black frame. In the left column of this section, is a list of options for tagging or sharing the photo. If the photo belongs to you, the last option on this list is, “Delete This Photo”. Click on that option.
- A dialog box will appear asking you if you are sure you want to delete the photo. Click on the “Confirm” button, and the photo will be deleted.